Y HLO THAR :V ♥
As my username implies, I love happy endings, which means Squaresoft, Nippon Ichi, and Nintendo gives me plenty to work with. :)
Several years ago I began my online life by creating a Yahoo RPG group, Ganon Major, and the Happy Mask Salesman proved his power...through that, I met my heart and soul, my love, Ian Jenkins, and many awesome RPers. I usually draw rather than write, but sentences are fun puzzles to piece together. Maybe this will finally help me learn to plot, too. :p
Time to ply my wares to Noir x Prier, Edd "Fast Eddie" Theman x anyone he can get, and Babus x Ezel. That's right. Nu Mou shounen-ai owns you. >D And Kuja. Let's not forget him. And Logos...oh, heck, time to ply my wares to everyone.
TARA IS HER OWN WORST CRITIC. =O WHY SHOULD SHE HAVE ALL THE FUN? >D
:3 If you read through one of my stories, I would love to hear how I could make you a return reader, or a happier return reader. I'm certainly not looking for only reviews of praise, much as it makes me squee. Either way, some of the stuff inquiring minds want to know (in review form, this isn't Tara's Crapfic Meme XD;) :
Requires having played most of the games involved:
- Least liked canon characterization/s and why (and how you think I could make it better)
- Favorite canon characterization/s and why (and how you think I could make it better)
- The same above, only OC. I think we have enough running around now...
- Least liked scene/s and why (and how you think I could make it better)
- Favorite scene/s and why (and how you think I could make it better)
- Tips on a better summary, as I suck like Hoover at them. @w@
- ...aaaand anything else you want:D
Requires no game knowledge, but a willingness to be majorly spoiled ( I wrote that as marjoly spoiled at first, ftw XD; ):
- Jarring/repeat grammatical offenses (and possible solutions; bear in mind the many Culotte narratives are a recurring theme in the game that I'm trying to reflect in AeD. X3)
- Difficulties with the flow of the storytelling (in other words, does Tara ramble on the descriptives too much at times. 8B; -unfs her thesaurus-)
- Any strong points in style I should be sure to maintain?
- Any strong points in style I should add?
- Again, tips on a better summary, as I'm still sucking.
- ...aaaand again, again, anything else you want:D
To My Beta OT3, Creepy, Taiga, and mint_eclair:
Creepy asked if he was doing his job, since I had these questions.
The answer? Oh, HELL yes. ♥♥♥♥ You all are, and I owe you so much beyond just multiple thanks. If I have triplets, I know what to name them. xD The questions I asked tend to be a matter of personal preference, though, so I'm wanting more foods for thought. If I encounter someone who doesn't like the way I'm doing it, or has a different opinion on the characters, with reasons beyond OMGTABOO, it might lead me to making it new and improved; unlike the fanbrat who refuses to listen to concrit when their stories make canon go boom. :D
And remember, folks, true love>Sue lust any day of the week. ♥
Pleased to meetcha!